Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Panoramics the Easy Way - AutoStitch

My friend Mark gave me the heads up on this terrific program that stitches together multiple pictures into a single panoramic picture.

I took these three pictures of the Tower Bridge in London with the intent that I would later merge them together in Photoshop into a panoramic rendering. I also have a series of pictures from China that I took in 2006 with that same intent. Note that I don't claim to have actually DONE anything with said pictures (I finally had the China pictures developed last December - I had given up on my original goal to create the panoramic - until now!).






After downloading the Autostitch program, selecting these three files and clicking a button, here is the resulting panoramic:



So I then processed the pictures from Nanchang, JiangXi Provence, China. I can't wait to get it printed and scrapped!



Here's the link for the Autostitch Program

2 comments:

agent713 5:02 PM  

Those look awesome! How will you print them?

shirley 6:25 PM  

I have sized the China print to 24" across the horizontal and 5+" along the vertical. I will essentially cut the picture in half along the horizontal and print out 2-12x6's. I use mpix.com and they have that size.

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP