Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wii is on the way!!

Thanks to Auntie Teresa and the release of the new Wii Fit bundle, a Wii will be coming to our household!

Auntie T was at Target bright and early this morning to grab a copy of Wii Fit and noticed 3 consoles were available.

So she calls us at home at 7am......

"Hey - it's me", she says.

"Uhhhh, is something wrong?" I ask tentatively (after all, who calls on a Wednesday morning unless something bad is going down??).

"Do you want a Wii?", she asks, almost like she is whispering - probably because she is waiting in line with a bunch of other people who don't have to show up to work on time (just kidding, T!).

"Wha???" Obviously, 7am is too early for me to think and have a real conversation.

"I'm at Target - they have a Wii here - do you want me to buy it for you?".

"Uhhh, I guess so....."

"What do you mean 'I guess so'? Don't you want one?" (Teresa has obviously been awake longer than I have this morning - she sounds exasperated with me)

"Uhhhh, sure..... maybe we can find one here......"

"Uggh - I'm just going to get one for you!"

"Uhhh, OK....." I turn around and announce "Hey kids - Auntie Teresa found a Wii and is going to buy it for us".

Much screaming and shouting ensues in the kitchen. Obviously, my kids can comprehend this stuff much better than I can.

So, the Wii is on its way from North Carolina to Illinois.
I am sure I will have to put up with the "when will it be here" rhetoric until it arrives.

3 comments:

Michelle 8:33 PM  

Auntie Teresa is one cool aunt. We are having a blast with our Wii. We've had it for about a month and it has been so much fun!

Do you have it yet? What do the kids think?

shirley 3:56 PM  

Well, Auntie T hasn't shipped it yet! (She's been busy)....
We should receive it in time for next weekend, though. We already purchased some extra games, an extra WiiMote and Nunchuck.

Kaye 6:17 PM  

Gosh, I wish I had gotten a Wii so easily! I was pulling my hair out trying to get one for Mason.

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP