Saturday, January 10, 2009

Jet Pens Order

Scribed directly from my pocket Moleskine I have been using since the beginning of the year to record those "little things".

Received my order from Jet Pens - so fast - I ordered on Wednesday! In the order:
  • The coveted White Uni Ball Signo pen - three of them.
  • Blue-Black ink cartridge refills for my LAMY fountain pen.
  • Ink converter for my LAMY Pen.
  • Bottle of Noodler's ink - yes - for my LAMY fountain pen. Forest Green ink, which I promptly used to fill converter and into the pen.


Check it out:




I ordered the LAMY pen through Amazon around the holidays. It is a Safari AL-STAR with an extra-fine nib. It writes wonderfully and at $36, is a steal. I'm thinking about buying a Vista pen, which is the same pen, except for a clear plastic body (and even cheaper at $25).

2 comments:

Sherry 5:50 PM  

mmmmmmmmm...LOVE pens and inks and ohhhhhhh...So nice. There's something about jotting little things in a journal and adding little bullets and scribbles. Nice.

Lee 6:11 PM  

Good for you! Isn't the Moleskine journal fantastic? I'm not as fancy as you - I use the American Crafts pens, but thrilled to use them. I'm half done my first journal and I"m not even through January!

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP