Sunday, October 04, 2009

279/365 - Colts Game and Shopping

The main driver for our trip to Indianapolis - the Colts game against the Seattle Seahawks. Scott is a huge Colts fan (remember my Serious Colts Obsession Post?), and makes a point to attend one home game a year. This year, he bought two tickets so that he and Brian could enjoy the game together.

Another big draw for Scott - Lucas Oil Stadium, which opened in 2008. I climbed to the top of the neighboring parking garage to capture this shot. They opened the "windows" while I was going up the stairs:
Colts Home Game

So, what did Erica and I do while the boys were watching the game? We went shopping, of course! And I came to realize that I am too old to even try on the clothes at the teen oriented stores - stores like Aeropostale and Abercrombie and Fitch. I don't know how the sales people even work at the A&F, with the loud music (I bet it barely passes the OSHA noise regulation of 85dB) and perfume scented air. I know, they're just working there for the employee discount ($20 for a wispy T-shirt - and that's the sale price!). I'm just thankful Erica doesn't have too big of clothing obsession. Yet.

1 comments:

Jayne 2:32 PM  

I hear ya about the noise level while shopping ;) We must be old...

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP