Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Project 365 - Week 16 Summary

We've made it into triple digits with year two of Project 365. I say "we" because I wouldn't be able to do it without the cooperation of my family and the encouragement of the folks who read here. So thank you!

In week 16, we had lots of music and more sports. And Earth day sprinkled in there, too.
P365 2010 Week 16 Summary

Hope you had a great week, too!

Every Tuesday, Jessica Turner hosts Project Life Tuesday, where you can share your Project 365 photos. Go and check them out!

4 comments:

HeyLady 8:51 AM  

Congratulations! I subscribe to your blog so I see your photos every day & enjoy it a LOT.

You have almost inspired me to to the grateful project. Those are some of my favorite posts.

I'm also thinking of doing Ali Edwards Week in the Life project.

Bev 11:37 AM  

It looks like you had a very fun week. Great pictures!

Chele 1:28 PM  

I love how you post your pics and events of the week!

agent713 12:52 AM  

Last year a lot of the blogs I read were doing this chaLlenge and I found it very overwhelming to keep up with. This year you are the only one and I find I look forward to your posts. Keep up the good work!

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP