Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Day 185/365 - Thrill Rides

We are a family of thrill junkies. That's why we come here every year.

320 feet up the first hill.
320 feet up
I remember the first time I rode this one. I couldn't watch as we traveled up that first incline. I looked down into my lap. The ride up doesn't take long (thank goodness), because you are traveling up at something like 40mph!
Then the sensation of flying. Really.
The Millennium Force turns 10 years old this year. It's still a great ride.

Then this one. 410 feet high. 0-120mph in 4 seconds.
Future thrills
It will take your breath away. But the view from the top is beautiful, but too short. This year, Brian experienced the Top Thrill Dragster for the first time. I think he was shaky afterwards.

We also rode the Maverick twice and then the kids decided to go on a swinging rotating ride, MaxAir.
Kick The Sky
I think their feet are up there somewhere.
And I'll ride roller coaster after roller coaster, but I can't stomach the spinning, back and forth rides.

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP