Tuesday, December 07, 2010

339/365 - Sweetheart and the Tough Guy

This is a neat trick I finally pulled off with the new (to me) 50mm lens - heart shaped bokeh. I'll post something on my photography blog tomorrow (Wednesday) on my set up, but you can go to this post from DIY if you don't want to wait.

First, my sweetheart, Erica. The hearts in the background make her look even sweeter.
10.12.07 - So Sweet

And a dichotomy of sorts - Is this "tough love"?
10.12.07 - Tough Love?

I had a fun time with these and hope to create some additional shapes over the next few weeks, while the Christmas lights are still up.

7 comments:

Becky 10:39 PM  

That is very cool! Love the photos too.

Gabby Malcuit 10:25 AM  

Great photos!

Karen 2:54 PM  

That is SO COOL! I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the tip! (Sorry about all the exclamation points, but I'm really excited about this!)

Marci 3:13 PM  

Such great bokeh and portraits!! And thank you so much for the link on how to do the heart shaped bokeh..I've seen several on the holiday bokeh party link up with hearts and I didn't know how you guys did it..now I do and can't wait to try it myself! :)

Joni 5:55 PM  

your hearts turned out so much better than mine. great job.

Anonymous 2:55 PM  

Yes! Those hearts are totally clear. So sweet!

darcy
http://my3boybarians.com

Sereina 5:26 PM  

Loving the heart bokeh!

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP