Wednesday, March 08, 2006

AI Predictions

OK, so I admit - I am an American Idol JUNKIE. There is just something that sucks me in every year...... My sister, Teresa is the same way - we call each other after each episode to dish about it. So sad.

So, in keeping with my obession, here are my predictions about who will go home (I was correct with my predictions last week!).

Girls - Kinnik and Melissa
Boys - Kevin (definately)..... the next one is a bit harder to call, but I will say Bucky, but it could also be Gedeon.

I haven't been able to watch a Thursday show yet, due to church choir rehearsals, but we don't have one tomorrow - and I will be watching....

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP