Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Business Trip

I am on a business trip this week - just got back from Spring break, only to turn around and fly to Boston. I am way sick of Chicago O'Hare. It was very crowded yesterday, but all of the flights were on time and the weather was good in Boston.

So I am finished with today's meeting, but have time on my hands - no kids to attend to, no chaffeuring. Really, kind of lonely just hanging out in my hotel room. I can't even call home yet because they aren't there due to the time zone difference. And unfortunately, I wasn't able to upload the pictures from Spring Break where I could host them here, so I can't even work on that.

The meeting so far has been productive. The main purpose of the meeting is to present improvement ideas for manufacturing software we are utilizing to control our plants. I am representing my branch of the business, and there are other global representatives also in attendance. The nice thing is that one of my team's ideas has been selected to move forward with. The other meeting participants have been fun to work with (well, for the most part).

Tomorrow, we will venture into Boston for dinner at the North End. It has been a while since I have done that, and one of our hosts says that it will be a nice dinner. We will be eating at Taranta. One thing I will insist on, however, is NOT driving in. Others can take that task on.

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP