Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finishing Touches on the Cookies

With the snow last night, church and Erica's Horse lessons were canceled today.
This gave me some extra time to finish up the cookies.

Pinwheels and unfinished ribbon cookies:



Just the ribbon Cookies


I melt chocolate chips (I use Nestle Toll House Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips - I used a "store brand" once, and they did.not.melt into a smooth sea of chocolate), then dip one end of the ribbon cookie into the chocolate and then into chopped pecans. Here is the result:


I take the spritz shapes and create sandwich cookies - on one side I spread melted chocolate and on the other side I dollop some warmed Raspberry preserves. Put the two pieces together and a decadent sandwich cookie:


Time to package them up (and to eat some, too!).

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP