Monday, July 07, 2008

Back to Reality

After 10 days of not having to cook, not having to make / pack the kids' lunches, not having to think about what time the kids' activities are, sleeping in, reading the paper at a leisurely pace, completing 3 books, and generally relaxing, we are back to reality.

I guess it had to end sooner or later....

Some of the highlights:
Erica and I have officially ridden all of "Major Coasters" at Cedar Point - 5 new rides for us this year, 15 out of the 17 coasters at the park (the remaining two are kiddie coasters - I'm too tall to ride them). I can't wait to ride some of them again.

4th of July Fireworks in Manlius - they put on a nice show.

Dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse - a great place for BBQ.

The kids trying out Grandma's new lawn tractor. As good as an amusement park ride!

Hopefully, I'll get the pictures downloaded off my camera soon..... but for now, I need to go to the grocery store!

3 comments:

Anonymous 10:55 AM  

Wow!! We have tickets for Cedar Point but not sure when we are going to get to go. We were there in early June and it just poured rain and stormed so we thought we would just go back sometime this summer. . .just not sure when. .but it will be my first trip there!

Sherry 12:03 PM  

Wow! Sounds like you've been busy. I love a good roller coaster! Welcome back to reality...we've been waiting for you! LOL

Kaye 8:46 AM  

I wanted to go to Cedar Point this year! I had planned our whole trip, but then we decided to clear our land instead, so that used up all our money.

I can't believe you were right down the road in Syracuse! I'm sad that I didn't get to meet you.

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP