Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cool Photoshop Technique

Elaine posted this link to Jessica Sprague's blog, which has a cool PhotoShop technique to add some POP to your pictures. Jessica calls it "SHAZAM", and I really like the effect.

Basically, you take your picture and make two additional layers, one will be a Screen and the other will be an Overlay. Play with the opacities and see what you get. Here is my Before shot:


And my After shot (well, I did straighten it, too)


Cool, eh? You should try it too!
Go to the link above, where Jessica outlines the technique in more detail.

Happy picture taking!

PS - I'll be back later today to post my 12 on 12 pictures!

1 comments:

Le@nne 5:46 PM  

I like the original photo best. The second one makes my eyes hurt! lol

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP