Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #116


Brian says "talk to the foot"

1. Why do we have to be exposed to the constant drone of doomsday news? Some good news has got to be around the corner.

2. Working out, photographing the daily stuff and driving slower are now habits.

3. I have a winning March Madness Bracket. Really.

4. I had never heard the phrase "talk to the hand" and it struck me as very disrespectful. My kids don't use the phrase (they tend to make a joke out of it - like "talk to the foot", then they fall over laughing)

5. It would be nice if the kids would hang up their coats the way I always do.

6. How was I to know these tween years would be so challenging. I know, the real fun is just about to start.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to actually getting some scrapping done (after 3 or 4 weeks without creating anything), tomorrow my plans include running 11 miles and Sunday, I want to enjoy our trip to St Louis!

2 comments:

Sherry 7:59 PM  

Shirley!! I don't know exactly what it is, but I just love reading here. So honest, real and good. I love it....hope you get to scrap and I hope you think of me while you're running 11 miles. LOL I was able to do that once in my life and now probably could not run 800 meters without croaking. I've been inspired by Donna Downey, my brother and you and want to "get myself together". Thanks!

Michelle 6:56 AM  

All your photos are so beautiful; I enjoy reading your blog. I think it was the added title that made me LOL ..... cute picture!

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP