Saturday, March 14, 2009

Special Award!


My kind Blog friend, the lovely Sherry in California, has awarded me with the "When Life Gives You Lemons" Award. Sherry - I am so honored to receive this award! I love how Sherry's Faith shines through her Blog and how transparent she is to the world. She is always an inspiration and I hope to meet her in person one day!

The essence of the Lemonade Award:

Post the logo on your blog.

Nominate blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

Link to the nominees within your blog post.

Notify the recipients of the award by commenting on their blog.

Share the love and link back to the person from whom you received your award.

I'm going to nominate

Traci, who recently challenged us to find beauty and love in every day life.

Lindsay
, who has a wonderful eye when it comes to taking pictures. She shares something to inspire me every day.

I hope you check out these ladies' great blogs and remember to choose to be thankful for those lemons.

1 comments:

Sherry 8:33 PM  

Ah, Shirley! I feel the same way about you. =] You picked two really great ladies to pass it on to. =] We WILL meet one day!

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP