Friday, August 14, 2009

229/365 - Colorado Wildflowers and Family pictures

This morning brought more rain (it rained a little bit yesterday) and cloudy skies.
Erica and Scott still mounted up on the horses for a trail ride, Brian hung out in the Lodge and I went for a run in the soft rain - I took the loop from the Lodge, along the Stonewall, out to Rt 12 and around the main Ranch drive.

Along my run, I spotted several photo-ops. Once I completed the loop, I picked up my camera and set out again, this time stopping to take pictures.

Wildflowers:
DSC_1192

090814DSC_1278_5x7

The entrance off Rt 12, with the Stonewall Gap in the background:
DSC_1238

Fence and grasses:
DSC_1233

After lunch, the skies cleared up so it was family picture time - I set up the tripod and self timer against the backdrop of the beautiful Stonewall and Spanish peak.
DSC_1299

And the requisite silly pose:
DSC_1304

Tomorrow we head back to Illinois. We had a great time here and hope to come back in future years.

1 comments:

Lee 8:27 PM  

As always your photos are FABULOUS!! I really like the yellow flowers. I like all of them! So glad you had such a wonderful time :)

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP