Thursday, August 27, 2009

242/365 - Newest Book in the House

I read this one back in June for book club and it comes highly recommended. Erica needed several new books for her English and Language Arts class, so she is reading this one (even though I recommended it). I went out and bought it yesterday.

Great read

The best part? The sequel is due out on September 1st - that's next week. I am hoping an electronic version will be available for my Barnes and Noble Reader on my iPhone. Just because I want to read something current on it.

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP