Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Day 151 - Saying Goodbye

I guess all visits must come to an end. I am glad I was able to take this trip with my sister to visit Michele, Andrew and Felix. We don't get to see each other all that often, and, as you know, those babies are only wee-little like this once and in a flash, they grow up.

The most beautiful, clear morning beckoned us up and we said our goodbyes before heading out to the airport. I still managed to take several dozen pictures! (Not that I'm going to post them all here. Heck, I'm it will take me another week to process them!)

Check out the Cute Outfit

Another Kiss from Auntie

Saying Goodbye

Our transatlantic flight back to the states was very uneventful and far more comfortable than the flight over. You would be surprised how a mere 6" of additional legroom can make a difference - it absolutely does (and I'm a small person).

Teresa and I parted at the Philly Airport, and I arrived back in Chicago in time for my shuttle bus back home. I walked into the house around 1am and found Brian fast asleep on the couch, as he had been waiting up for me. It's nice to be home.
[But I still miss my sisters and new nephew!]

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP