Friday, August 27, 2010

August 21-24 Photos - Days 231-234

I'm starting to skip more days as I head into the last part of year two, taking a picture a day. Really, I'm feeling a bit "pictured out". I'm pretty sure, however, that the feeling is temporary, and with the onslaught of fall, school, soccer, football and other "fall" things, I'll snap out of it.

But on to pictures captured last week.

Saturday, August 21, Day 231

Another "normal Saturday" of running, yard work, and housework. Oh yeah, Erica experienced her first "rock concert" - she went to see Selena Gomez perform at the local State fair. She had a great time, but didn't take any photos!
Brian took advantage of his sister not being around to get into a water fight with the boys next door.
10.08.21 - Ready for Battle
I'm not sure who has the upper hand here, George or Will.....
10.08.21 - Who's WInning?

Sunday, August 22, Day 232
Hey, who's that in the mirror? That would be me. I love the morning light in the bathroom.

10.08.22 - Self Portrait

Monday, August 23, Day 233
Baseball game tonight. Brian's team won easily (at times the innings seemed to go on and on and on). Scott started a new "tradition" of taking the crossword puzzle to the games. We work on them together, and it's quite interesting some of the answers we come up with. (Like tonight's "Woodland Creatures" - Scott insisted the answer had to be "bees". Umm, I don't think so!).
10.08.23 - Doing the Crossword

Tuesday, August 24, Day 234
I drove out of my way this afternoon, but picking up the first batch of Honeycrisp apples and an apple pie was totally worth it! So yummy and a great harbinger of the fall season just around the corner.
Bushel and a Peck Web

1 comments:

Francisca 3:34 AM  

Hi Shirley. I roamed around your blog a bit. Nice. Nice family and friends. Nice travels. Nice blog. I normally don't like that word - nice - but somehow it just fits. I mean it. I share your passion for photography (I have a lot to learn) and I understand the photo-a-day fatigue... I started that on my Facebook and lasted six months, then switched to blogging where I could pull photos from the archives. I do still carry my DSLR around with me, though. Anyway, just mean to say hello. Thanks for visiting my blog too. Although I have worked in the industrial side of China for 25 years, I too think the "real" China is something quite different.

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP