Thursday, August 05, 2010

Confession Time

My re-entry back into routine life has been a little rough - Scott and I took a wonderful vacation to Italy (hence some of the "foreshadowing" type posts a little while back) without -can you believe it- the kids.

In actuality, the kids didn't miss us - Erica was in Wisconsin with a friend, and Brian stayed home with one of our neighbor's son looking after him.


The days leading up to our trip were filled with hectic preparations, and I missed a day or two on Project 365. So that's one of the Confessions. And since coming home, I've been a little less enthusiastic about taking pictures - that's because I snapped over 600 exposures while in Italy, in places slightly more picturesque than the flat, sun baked prairie lands here. That's Confession Two. Confession Three - I'm really tired of the hot, humid weather here. And I don't feel too much like doing much of anything.

So, I've decided to take my time getting caught up on this blog. It will eventually become "up to date" and "real time", but it may take a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to incorporate some of Erica's pictures during her visit up north with our Italy pictures. In the meantime, I'll be adding pictures to my flickr stream and adding pictures to my Photography Blog.

And just a little sneak peak from our trip to Italy - the four of us tourists, hanging out after a big family meal - Dawn, Dave, Scott and Shirley
The Travelers

Riomaggiore, the furthest South Village of the Cinque Terre

1 comments:

Lee 3:56 PM  

I totally get it, Shirley. Even when gone for a couple of days or a big event I suffer from image exhaust. Relax. I'll wait as long as it takes to travel vicariously through you :)

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP