Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 Random Things

I've been tagged by Lee!

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (Lee).
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up!

OK, I had a complete "brain freeze" (maybe writer's block or 'random block') and since I work better with direction, I first looked up the definition of Random:

lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance

I still wasn't getting any ideas, so I Googled "6 Random questions", and yes, there is a Blog that poses Random Questions. I think I can work with that......

1) What is your middle name? Before I got married, "Ann". When I got married, I changed it to my maiden name, "Chang".

2) What is the last song / album you downloaded? I don't normally download songs, but will if a CD version is not available. So the last stuff I downloaded was a collection of Sara Bareilles songs, the acoustic versions. (And it is great)

3) In your opinion, what is the best novel ever written? Wow, that's a hard one. If one considers it as such, the Bible(most of the OT stuff is really good novel material). Gee, I don't know! How about those Harry Potter books? Very creative. My daughter, Erica would answer "The Twilight Series". (She's jaded....)

4) If you had a girl baby tomorrow and you got to name her without any input from anyone else, what would you choose? I like the names Lauren and Erin.

5)Name one TV show that you hate. Just one?? Most reality shows on E! Serious garbage there.....

6) Do you like opera? Answering in a general sense, yes, as I consider opera to be a variation of classical music, which I do enjoy.

Whew, that was harder than I thought.
I'm going to tag.....Andrea, Sherry, Nadya, Lisa, Lita and Jayne!

4 comments:

Sherry 2:28 AM  

Awww... you tagged me! Yea. I do believe I've done this recently though...see here? http://midnitescrapper.blogspot.com/2008/10/quirkyto-be-or-not-to-belol.html
I really like Sara B's music too!I have so many random things in my head though...I just may do another one. =]

Jayne 9:39 AM  

Thanks for the tag :) I need to blog on my personal blog - I have let it go some since class started!

Lee 11:02 AM  

You're brilliant! I didn't even think to look up random questions. Next time I'll let YOU tag ME and I'll go that route :)

Nadya 's World!!! 12:54 PM  

Thanks Shirley for tagging me... My job is done... Woohoo!!! :)

Nadya :)

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP