Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

I saw this at Lee's Blog, and it looked like fun.

1. Right now, I'm feeling happy that Friday evening is finally here, but disappointed that the shipment of Monin syrups I use in my coffee has been delayed until next week.
2. Right here, Right now is where I want to be. Live in the present, I say. (oh, I know why that popped in my head - they are song lyrics from the song from Jesus Jones)
3. How does one take those beautiful pictures I see on Flickr, pbase and dpreview? (oh, I know - lots of patience, time and PhotoShop....)
4. My daily routine and rhythm of the days keeps me on track.
5. Please don't track in mud from the outside! And Hannah the cat needs to stop clawing the couch!
6. My family fills me with joy. So does everyday beauty found in nature. If I can capture that beauty on my camera, even better.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting spooked on the Ghost Train, tomorrow my plans include picking out Halloween Costumes and Sunday, I want to relax, but I probably won't have time to.

1 comments:

Sherry 7:05 PM  

Shirley - cute post. I agree. Live in the moment - seize the day! Have a great weekend.

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP