Sunday, December 07, 2008

Joy - Found in Singing - Join Me?

Most of you who read my blog know I love music and singing.
Today is Sunday, and most Sunday mornings I get a nice fill of singing at church. Today was a little different - I am singing in a small ensemble at church and instead of being in service, I attended a rehearsal. Still got to sing though, and I always feel joy when I sing.

Today, you also get an opportunity to sing, as I have embedded a karaoke version of one of my favorite artists' song, Bottle it Up, by Sara Bareilles. It serves two purposes - it follows the "Love" theme for the first week of the Choose Joy and maybe you will find some joy in singing along.

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP