Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #115


Today's view from Brian's Room. The orange things are goldfish swimming around.

1. When I look to the left, I see the Family Room. Normally, one of the kids (that includes Scott) is playing Mario Kart Wii on the TV.

2. Brian's Bedroom is the room that has the best view in my home. That's because his room overlooks the fish pond.

3. Let it work it's way out.

4. Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap! (Now I have a song wedgie in my head)

5. Jury Duty is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share. I've never been called to Jury Duty. Scott served as the foreman on a jury once.

6. If you have any grievances, feel free to voice them, but please, don't just complain - try to provide a solution.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping well after this morning's 10 miler, tomorrow my plans include running 4-5 miles, grocery shopping and laundry and Sunday, I want to get the house straightened up! You know, that sounds SO boring! I need to get out more!

1 comments:

Martha 10:33 PM  

#6: still makes me smile. One of my first bosses made a similar statement at all our staff meetings. As a new grad/new RN/low ranking Army LT, at first it annoyed the heck out of me...but it was a very important life lesson to learn and something I continue to try and practice.

I should give these Friday fill-ins a try sometime, I so enjoy reading your responses!

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP