Saturday, July 03, 2010

182/365 - Eclipse

It's another hot day today, which means we all hang out inside, lazing about.
I ran early this morning, and even the coolest part of the day felt so hot and humid. Thankfully, due to the lack of recent rain, I found many lawn sprinklers along my route, which cooled me down.

But all that early morning running left me tired in the afternoon and I did something I rarely do - I took a long (2 hour) nap, only to be woken up to go to see the movie of the weekend - Eclipse.

10.07.03 - Eclipse

The movie was decent, although Eclipse was my favorite book out of the Twilight Series, due to the cooperation between the "clans". A nice way to spend a hot summer's afternoon.

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP