Wednesday, February 01, 2006

More Chinese Astrology - Sheep

So after Melissa determined she was a Sheep, but didn't know what that meant, I thought it would be a good idea to add some links to a site which describes the Characteristics of each animal in the Chinese system.

Since I am a Sheep (or Ram or Goat), I thought I would add its characteristics, which are taken from the Cultural Center of San Fransisco:

People born in the Year of Ram are elegant and highly accomplished in the arts. They seem to be, at first glance, better off than those born in the zodiac's other years. But ram year people are often shy, pessimistic, and puzzled about life. They are usually deeply religious, yet timid by nature. Sometimes clumsy in speech, they are always passionate about what they do and what they believe in. Ram people never have to worry about having the best in life for their abilities make money for them, and they are able to enjoy the creature comforts that they like. Ram people are wise, gentle, and compassionate. They are compatible with Rabbits, Pigs, and Horses.
Hey - some of that is accurate! I am normally shy and timid by nature (I force myself to socialize, but once I am comfortable around someone, I am no longer shy). I do find myself tongue-tied. I don't consider myself overly artistic, but I do have some artistic skills (I like Pretty things - does that count??). My DS is a Rabbit and I do have to agree that we get along (at least more than me and my DD!).

The link above outlines the characteristics of all the signs. Have fun checking it out!

1 comments:

Kaye 7:45 PM  

Year of the Monkey: They want to do things now, and if they cannot get started immediately, they become discouraged and sometimes leave their projects. Although good at making decisions, they tend to look down on others. Having common sense, Monkey people have a deep desire for knowledge and have excellent memories. Monkey people are strong willed but their anger cools quickly.

I'd say that's pretty true except for the anger cooling quickly part. I tend to hold on to my anger.

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP