Saturday, February 11, 2006

Weekend Plans

Wow, I have been very busy and unable to keep up with this blog! I seem to have more time on the weekends, so there may be activity here today and tomorrow.....

It will be a pretty busy weekend, and it started last night with our monthly scrapbooking crop at Church. We had a good group last night, with four new people. I am happy with what I accomplished - I planned two DPS and stuck one page down. I would have stuck the 2nd page down, but I ran out of one of my papers. I have them here at home, so it will be easy to finish up today.

Tonight is the Monster Truck show at Assembly Hall. Scott and Brian are going, along with some neighbor friends - our neighbors who live behind us have three boys, and Brian and George are in the same class at school. The catch is that their youngest is only 3 years old, and has never been to one of these shows, so their mother, Jill, will be attending as well, "just in case Henry doesn't like the show". I feel for her.
Erica and I, on the otherhand, will be going shopping - to the Barnes and Noble and then to the Mall. Erica has her eye on a series of animal books, called "Animal Ark", and I want to look for a couple of items - the newest Rachael Ray cookbook, 365:No Repeats, and the Becky Higgins Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 2. Then again, I may just order them from Amazon - we'll have to see!

Tomorrow, Erica has a birthday party to go to, and then there is the endless preparation of Valentine's goodies for all of the school parties on the 14th. And I guess I need to squeeze in some grocery shopping in there.

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP