Sunday, November 02, 2008

Layout - Hike from Ganavan to Dunstaffnage

A couple of weeks ago I posted a Layout for a Feeling Scrappy Challenge. I was lucky enough to be the winner that week and my prize was free tuition in their Sketchapalooza Class.

The class has been excellent - we have been at it a week with 5 sketches presented so far, and the talented ladies have been cranking out the layouts built around those sketches.

I, of course, am WAY behind, having finished two out of the five sketches....I know I am typically slow at creating my layouts, but I am hoping to catch up a bit as the class progresses this month.

With this class, I started to scrap the pictures from last year's adventure in Scotland. I have so many pictures from that trip and I had been putting off this task. Nothing like a structured class to get me going.

My HIKE Layout, based on Sketch 1, designed by Stacey Lokovic
LHS


RHS:


The DPS:

3 comments:

Jayne 8:53 PM  

Really a beautiful layout Shirley - LOVE the photos too!

agent713 4:21 PM  

Very nice! I like how you included all that CM product!!!

shirley 4:30 PM  

Yeah, I am still in my "use it up" mode..... lots of paper to get through, yet!

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP