Monday, November 17, 2008

A Little Gratitude Catch-Up

I have to play Gratitude Post catch up today, because I didn't get the chance to post over the weekend.

BUT - I'm not counting this as an official Gratitude post. I consider it more of a THANK-YOU Sherry shout out post.

Why? Because even though I was unable to post about what I was Thankful for this weekend, I was still THINKING about all the wonderful things in my life I should be grateful for and then acknowledging that I AM grateful for all these things.

That's how positive this Challenge has been, and for that, I am so thankful that Sherry initiated it all.

3 comments:

Cathy 1:21 PM  

I agree. I'm thankful to Sherry too. There have been a few days when I haven't felt particularly thankful, I've still been able to stop for a few moments, think, and realize there are things I am thankful for daily, even if they are just the little things in life. :-)

Sherry 2:15 AM  

Awww...keep going Shirley...you never know...I may be feeling generous and decided to include everyone who really put forth an effort to participate! =] I love reading your blog and I hope to see you keep up the gratitude challenge.

agent713 5:57 PM  

I agree. Just THINKING about it has been great.

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP