Monday, May 25, 2009

148/365 - Memorial Day

Not too much to report about on our Memorial Day. I ran 6 miles. Scott washed the car. I planted the basil and rosemary plants I have been keeping in pots for the last 3 weeks. Then the rains came. A nice, gentle rain, just perfect for soaking into the yard.

Erica and I went shopping for the dreaded bathing suit. I'm not sure if there is anything more tortuous than shopping with a tween. She did end up with decent suit (although I haven't seen it on her - I'm just going by how it looks on the hanger), so I am glad that is over with for this year.

The basil I planted this morning - it is a little blurry - the winds kicked up this afternoon and it was downright cool today. Not complaining - I think low 70s is perfect.
090525DSC_9045_4x6

Hope you all had a relaxing Memorial Day, and remembered those who Served this Nation.

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP