Friday, May 01, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #122

090228DSC_7807_3x4

Tulips can grace my home during any season

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is applying the Golden Rule – treat those around you as you would like to be treated. That’s just the first rule - here are some additional common sense guidelines that work in so many situations:
  • Learn people’s names; and their spouse’s / children’s names. Use them correctly!
  • Get to know the people you work with – find a common bond or interest you share. Then take the time out to make small talk about those interests – it doesn’t take very long and really helps to build teams.
2. I love little neck clams and mussels, steamed with butter, garlic and parsley. Unfortunately, they are hard to find in the Mid-west – we usually have to travel to the North East to enjoy really fresh ones.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of the lady on the flying trapeze.

4. Tulips are my favorite spring flower. Lilacs are a close second.

5. Things on my desk include my coffee mug, my computer and pictures of my family.

6. Today’s damp, cool weather makes me wanna curl up on the couch.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night (most likely the baseball game will be canceled), tomorrow my plans include the annual Derby party at John and Laura’s and Sunday, I want to enjoy my time alone as the boys go to a Cubs game in Chicago!

To join in on this fun meme, go to Friday Fill-Ins.

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP