Friday, May 08, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #123

DSC_5811a

I love my Starbucks Coffee!

1. Apples are to oranges as Starbucks Coffee is to Dunkin Donuts coffee – there is no comparison.

2. Life is like a box of chocolates – you never know what you’re going to get and that's all I have to say about that.

3. I think I hear a symphony whenever you’re around (inspired by the song, Symphony, by Jessica Riddle, off the Wedding Planner Soundtrack.)

4. I get choked up when I hear the Star Spangled Banner and see that beautiful flag flapping in the wind.

5. Do what you want to do, but just make sure you think things through.

6. Erica and Brian made their way back from the creek, and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with Wooly Worm Catepillars. You can read that blog post here.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the baseball game, tomorrow my plans include copious amounts of yard work and Sunday, I want to _call my sister and mother and enjoy Mother’s day!

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP