Tuesday, May 26, 2009

149/365 - It's my Birthday!

42 years old.

Do my kids think my memory is starting to go bad in my old(er) age?
090526DSC_9071_4x6
made by Erica

090526DSC_9074_4x6
made by Brian

Regardless what they think, I LOVE their hand made presents. I do need to be reminded every now and then how to spell my name. And MOM upside down spells WOW!

I took several self portraits, but they were all SO bad. I'll try again in a couple of days. I need a haircut, so it will serve as a before picture (getting my hair chopped next week).

5 comments:

Diana 12:49 AM  

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you
hope you had a great and fun filled day

Nadya 's World!!! 4:32 AM  

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Dear Shirley!!!!
I hope that you had a wonderful Birthday. Love the hand made gifts that your kids did. So cute.... :)
Nadya

Martha 8:25 AM  

Belated birthday wishes to you! Glad to hear you had a great day!
Love the bracelets!

Jayne 8:55 AM  

Hope this coming year is filled with great things for you Shirley!

Becky 12:01 PM  

Happy Belated Birthday Shirley! What lovely gifts. :D

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP