Tuesday, January 05, 2010

01.05.10 - Calendar Layouts

I've been busy creating digi-layouts for our annual custom calendar. I am about 75% complete and need to finish the remaining months tomorrow in order to get the calendar created before the first month of 2010 is over!

I've done this project for 3 or 4 years now, and several people have come to expect one each year. [This includes me - I hang one up in my office - Scott has one, too].

Here is January's calendar page:
January 2009

Will share the rest when I get them finished!

1 comments:

Anonymous 8:16 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP