Tuesday, January 12, 2010

No 12on12 - Old GBYSO Sticker Instead

I realized around lunch that today was the 12th, which meant I had already missed out on the morning's opportunity for my 12 on 12 photos. I took a couple pictures and then decided not to participate today - I'm just going to "Relax" instead and maybe take more pictures tomorrow or the next day.

But I'll share one picture what would have been included - my violin case in my office at work. Tuesday afternoons, I leave directly from work to my violin lesson, and my violin doesn't spend time out in the cold car, so I bring it to my office.

Violin Case

I studied violin from 3rd to 12th grade growing up, and this is the "real" violin my parents purchased for me in high school when I was auditioning for various orchestras. I've kept the original case and sticker from the youth orchestra I played in - I can't seem to let that sticker go. The Greater Boston Youth Symphony Orchestra still exists, although they've "rebranded" to the Boston Youth Symphony Orchestra. The logo seen here no longer exists, either, and I have googled for it and always come up empty. So that's my excuse for keeping the sticker and I'm sticking to it!

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP