Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mosaic Monday - Flower Collection

This week, I decided to "take it easy" and use BHL's Mosaic Maker and a selection of flower pictures off my flickr stream.

Mosaic Monday - Flower Collection

And an exciting announcement - between my this blog and my photography blog, this post marks my 1000th post! What started off in late 2005 as a "fun web thing to try" has evolved into a renewed passion for photography and writing and has allowed me to connect with other bloggers who inspire me every day.

Speaking about inspiration, check out the other beautiful mosaics at Mary's Little Red House

6 comments:

BailiwickStudio 9:05 PM  

I too started a blog "just to see" and now it's such a big part of my everyday! There's so much inspiration out there. ::Jill

Diann @ the thrifty Groove 9:50 PM  

very pretty

Regina 12:50 AM  

Such a lovely collection.
Pretty mosaic.

GardenOfDaisies 12:46 PM  

Are those a yellow coneflower?

Mary 5:05 PM  

Oh how beautiful, and so sorely needed here today -- it's in the 30's and everything is brown! Thanks for sharing at MM. :)

Jeanne 5:12 PM  

With single digit temps and snow in these parts, your mosaic is a breath of fresh air. Beautiful colors!

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP