Monday, September 13, 2010

251/365 - The Accessory to Wear This Season

Friday, September 10 -
It's cool enough to break out my newest accessory, the decorative scarf. I see people wear these even in summer, but I just can't. Inspired by Dawn (who bought several in Italy), I bought this one when Erica was shopping at the Aeropostale. I know it's mainstream, (even for my age) because Lands End has them featured on every other page of their Fall Catalog.

10.09.10 - The It Accessory

And lest anyone think that I own a seamless background / lighting setup, I'll confess that I snapped the picture in the master bathroom, against the drywall. I think it works for this simple picture.

1 comments:

thekreativelife 5:00 AM  

Cute, cute, cute! I love the look! And you have a stunning shot to boot! You should be a scarf model. ;)

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP