Thursday, September 30, 2010

271/365 - Sam Hosts Downstairs

While we are asleep or out of the house, Sam is confined to the basement - but he shouldn't mind because it is a finished space with all the comforts of home. It's truly "Sammy's Lair", and he takes ownership of his space by "Hosting" visitors.

For example - in the morning, he "works out" with me - while I'm grooving to a workout DVD, he runs up and down the stairs. When Scott brings home the High School Boy's Bible Study Group, he takes up residence in the chair next to the study leader, intently listening, or at least appearing to be involved.

Tonight, as Scott was reviewing the Colts vs Broncos game on the DVR, Sam was there, keeping him company. I joined in and Sam jumped on my lap and proceeded to lick my face. I tried to take a picture of him on my lap, but of course, Sam was very interested in the camera. He finally settled down next to me on the couch.

10.09.30 - Sam Hosts Downstairs

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP