Monday, September 13, 2010

253/365 - The Finished Product

In addition to the color change, Erica picked out new window rods, tie backs and sheers. This change allowed me to channel my inner "Rosie the Riveter", as I broke out the power drill (the new Makita drill I bought for Scott at Christmas) to remove the old and set up the new. I even trained Erica how to use the power drill. I think she felt empowered.

The Finished Product - a nice, calming turquoise (Sweet Rhapsody is the official color - not sure which brilliant marketing guy thought that one up), deep brown rods to match the lamp and pillows. Circle-like sheers.

10.09.12 - New Walls and Curtains

We're not 100% complete with this improvement project, though. She still wants "large polka dots" painted on the walls. Yeah, large circles. I don't think she understands how hard that will be, but we'll give it the old college try.

But I think we'll wait a couple of weeks to recover from "phase 1" first.

0 comments:

Copyright Notice

All images on this blog (unless stated) are the intellectual property and copyright of SLPhotography and shirley319 (© 2009, 2010). Do not steal, borrow or pirate the images here.

The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code. and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act) prohibits the use of digital property to be used without the consent of its owner.

Stat Counter

email subscription

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP